Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mischief

Sorry it's been a long time since our last blog, but it just seems like somethings been going on all the time for the past month! We've been having a lot of fun though! Braden has been growing and changing a lot! He is finding his way all over the place and getting in to a lot of trouble! He loves investigating the food in the pantry and has ruined quite a few soda cans from dropping them on the floor. He also love when the frig door is open so that he can pull everything from the door out onto the floor!

One day I was getting ready doing my make up and I heard the water on the tub turn on. This is a normal occurrence. Braden likes to turn on and off the water and throw things into it. I try to discourage it, but on this particular day I was in a hurry and decided to let it go. A couple minutes later I looked back at him and to my amazement saw him in the tub!! Somehow he got into the tub and was playing in the water. The truly amazing thing is that only his hands and feet were wet!

He has also figured out how to climb into the drawers in the kitchen now. He climbs in and is having a great time until he wants to get out! That process usually ends in him fussing until I get him. =)

Since then he has continued to get into trouble, but the other day when we visited the Gray's we reached a new level. Let's just say, Braden gave them a consultation on what they need to move in the next couple months if they want their precious son, Cooper, to not kill himself. =) Rachel seemed open to the idea of moving things, however Jeff might need a few more sessions with Braden. I'm sure he'll come around.




No comments: