Sunday, June 21, 2009

Best Dad Ever!!




Well Scott's First Father's Day hasn't been too great so far. Poor little Braden is not feeling good, and welcomed him this morning by throwing up on him. =( But, his Dad as usual is a trooper. He's been trying to comfort Braden and help him feel better. They are taking a nap right now so I thought I would do a little bragging on the best Dad ever. I just don't know what we would do without him! He loves us so much and just does everything for us. He's always playing with Braden and trying to teach him new things(mostly good). =) He's a big help around the house, and is always ready to do our next project. Every day he plays with Braden as he gets ready for work and eats breakfast, and when he comes home tired from work he still takes Braden with open arms and plays with him until it's time for him to go to bed. He does so much for us he deserves a whole week off, but even when I tell him to sleep in he still wants to get up and play with his little man! I always knew he would be an awesome Dad, and I can't wait to see Braden and him in the years to come!

No comments: