Friday, April 10, 2009

9 Months!!!

I can't believe my little angel is 9 months old!! He is starting to look more and more toddlerish! His hair is getting longer and thicker. We actually have to do something with it now or it just sticks straight up. =) He will walk while holding onto your fingers and he's had a few times where he's stood by himself. I loves to get chased around and starts giggling at random things, for example I started laughing at Scott tonight and Braden just started in laughing too! It was cute! He's a little string bean just like his dad! The Dr would like him to gain a little more weight so we are trying fatty foods to see if we can plump him up. But beside his light weight he is doing everything ahead of normal babies. He makes new sounds everyday. Today he made this wierd grimlin like sound. It was pretty funny!

He's ready for the baseball season! Hopefully we'll get to watch a lot of Cardinal games to steer him towards the right team as early as possible. =)

He is really good at pulling up! This is usually my view of him if I'm in the kitchen. Julia says he always knows where to go if I'm not next to him then I'm in the kitchen. He crawls in and pulls up on my leg and tugs and tugs until I pay attention to him. =)

His 6th tooth finally is coming through!! It's been a long month with teeth coming in and this last one has been the toughest. Poor little thing just can't get his fever to go away, but he still has as much fun as he can. Hopefully next week we'll be back to crazy happy Braden all the time!


He loves balls! His Grandpa Steve got him a basketball and a soccer ball and he loves to play with them! His dad has been teaching him right by playing with them all the time! Mandy said that he dug to the bottom of a basket one time just to get a ball out. =)





Here is a video of Braden and Weston playing. Weston is walking really good now!






No comments: