Sunday, July 12, 2009

1 Year Old!

My baby is 1! I can't believe that it's been a year since he was born. It's flown by but it was filled with a million memories that I hope to never forget! He certainly has changed our lives, but only for the better! I don't know what I would do without this little guy! He fills my days with smiles and I just love seeing him learn to do new things and figure out how things work! He is so full of energy and laughter! We have been so blessed to have him in our lives and I can't wait to see him grow up!

On his birthday we all went down to the coast and played in the sand! He of course loved the sand and the water. He giggled while he splashed the waves and was fearless when it came to crawling along the water! Then we came back just in time to see the fireworks at Woodlawn Park. It was a great day and he did awesome considering it was really hot in Corpus and it was a long drive. He seemed to like the fireworks too. He looked at them for the first 5 minutes and then just wanted to walk around. =) Special thanks to UP for taking our awesome ocean pics!












1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aah! I love it! These pictures and your overflowing happiness make me so happy too! I'm glad he celebrated in style. Miss you too!