Monday, February 9, 2009

Braden's CRAWLING!!!

Watch out world Braden is crawling! He loves anything that mom and dad use a lot (cell phones, remotes, and camera) and he saw the camera on the floor and went for it! I had my mom get the flip video camera and she caught his second crawl! Once he started, he was off. It's been just a couple days and he is crawling across the room and going for everything. He has to change out of his pjs when he wakes up now because it's hard to crawl with a onezie on! The wood floors are still a little slippery so he is somewhat contained but I'm sure we'll be locking the kitchen cabinets soon! It's so fun to see him moving all around. He gets so excited when he sees something and starts going for it. His smile just gets bigger and bigger until he reaches it!

3 comments:

Paul said...

oh man did this make me smile! I really can't wait to visit now, he'll probably be truckin all over the place by then!

Dianna Heaberlin said...

Miss all of you so much. I'll have to watch this once a day to keep my spirits up. lovemama

The Gray Family said...

So cute! I can't wait till the boys can play ball with each other!