Sunday, July 6, 2008

We're Home!!!!!

Well we finally made it! We've got to say a big thanks to Paul and Julia for keeping the blog up while we were at the hospital. I'll say sorry in advance because I'm not as good with words so I don't know if I'll keep you as entertained. Anyway... it feels great to be home and have Braden here! He is just perfect! He's been eating pretty well and sleeping a little too. =) He loves to cuddle with anyone and the dogs have been doing good with her too. They've been doing a little sniffing, but seem to be acting as usual.










2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

Aww! I REALLY can't wait to see him and you guys! I may be coming tomorrow!!!!

Sarah said...

YAY! This is all so exciting and I love that I get a play-by-play of everything despite not being able to be there until the 17th. Sooo excited to be there on the 17th with you and Adrienne!!!